Collagen Smoothing Treatment
COLLAGEN/KERATIN TREATMENT - PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTS ONLY
Capillary Sealing was developed to provide nourishment and to reduce frizz. It realigns the hair strands making it shiny in addition to giving the hair movement.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Hydrolyzed Keratin and Collagen help improve moisture retention and elasticity while giving hair softness, shine, and bounce. It helps reduce breakage, eliminates frizz and tangles, and makes your hair appear fuller.
Rice Protein and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein has many benefits in hair care with the main benefit being a significant increase in shine and softness. Reduces hair’s porosity and strengthens it from within, making your hair healthier, shinier, and easier to style.
Hydrolyzed for Absorption – Collagen are hard to absorb, hydrolyzed collagen has already been partially broken down for easier and faster absorption.
What is Oxoacetamide Carbocysteine?
Oxoacetamide carbocysteine, also known as glyoxyloyl carbocysteine is an aldehyde/acid. It is a combination of glyoxylic acid + cysteine + acetic acid. The glyoxylic acid conveys the aldehyde group characterized by the H-C=O proportionate carbocysteine.
What does it do in keratin treatments?
Oxoacetamide carbocysteine acts as a cross-linker just like formaldehyde. The difference, it is not a gas like formaldehyde. The cross-linker has the ability to disrupt the disulfide bonds, the ionic interactions as well as the hydrogen bonds by interacting with the amino acids of the hair. It then acts as a bridge between the hair’s
protein and the added keratin.
HOW TO USE:
- Start by washing hair with a good clarifying shampoo
- Dry hair 90% with a blow dryer
- Divide hair into 4 quadrants and begin to apply the product with a coloring brush (making sure you use sufficient amount to moisten hair strands from scalp to ends)
- Dry under a hooded or orbiting dryer using a plastic cap for 25 min
- After drying, rinse the hair. Leave a little residual product on the hair
- Dry hair 80 % with a towel and then blow dry completely
- Use a flat in very small sections and pass about 8 to 12 times to seal the hair cuticle
- Style as usual
PLEASE NOTE: only use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner after treatment. WILL NOT LIFT HAIR COLOR.
You can also follow a you tube link https://youtu.be/Y8hTMaeh7f4