How to get rid of knots
- Start with our leave-in detangling complex and light conditioning spray adds body, and shine tames flyaways & unwanted static to the hair by closing the cuticle. Great for detangling children's hair and can also be used as a cutting tool. PABA FREE. contains sun filter, protects colored treated hair a detangling spray made for all hair type. Detangling spray products are meant to lubricate your hair strands, making it easier to separate hairs that have become tangled.
- Most detangling sprays can be used on damp or dry hair. Make sure your hair isn’t soaking wet, as this could cause the product to run off your hair.
- Separate your hair into at least four sections: two on top and two on the bottom. You may need more sections if your hair is curly or thick. Use a hair clip to hold each section in place.
- Working one section at a time, draw the hair away from your scalp, gently holding it taut.
- Then, spritz the detangling spray on that section of hair and allow it to saturate your hair for a moment.
- Next, use a hair pick or comb to get the knot out. Start at the ends, and slowly comb through to your roots. Repeat several times if necessary.
- Once you’ve combed each section of your hair, remove the hair clips, and use a detangling brush or wide-tooth comb to go through your hair a few more times.
- Unless the product states otherwise, there’s no need to rinse. Just let your hair dry and then style as usual.